To place an order visit my website www.jeanmariescakery.com

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

It's too late to turn back now!

   Jean Marie's Cakery is official now!  I have bought my website name and am going to make a real attempt to keep up with this blog about all of my cake truffle adventures. I have other things in mind to add to the cake truffles and cake pops that I make, more about that later!
   I am really enjoying trying out new cake recipes and tweaking them until they can be turned into perfect cake truffle flavors. That is probably my favorite part of this experience, next to decorating them when they are done.
   It is so satisfying to put them in a box or tin, when they are decorated in different ways, nestled in there all cute in their cupcake papers......

I LOVE IT!

Cake Truffles are a really great gift idea for friends and family or even corporate gifts for your clients. They are beautiful on trays or wrapped individually as party favors.  Your wedding and party guests will be in awe when they see these....then amazed when they find out how unbelievably delicious they are!

If you would like to contact me about special orders, my email for now is caketruffles@live.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment