To place an order visit my website www.jeanmariescakery.com

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I'm gonna make A LOT of CAKE POPS!

I get sooooo excited when the UPS or the Fed EX guy pulls up!  That means I am getting something fun!  It is like Christmas!  Even sucker sticks get me excited, can you believe it?  I got these yesterday, and they are three different lengths, which is exciting too!  (I know, I am a dork).

I usually only have two different lengths of sticks, but I need a middle length for a wedding order of Cake Pops that I am doing in a few weeks.

I am very anxiously waiting for the UPS guy today, Terry.  Terry, where are you?  I am SUPPOSED to be getting a shipment of some new sprinkles (or jimmies, that name sounds weird to me, so I say sprinkles).  Now, new sprinkles.....THAT is exciting, right?

I'll post a picture, if they ever get here!









1 comment:

  1. Hi Jean Marie..im the same way when i get items i ordered!...lol...where do you get your sticks from in bulk like this?

    ReplyDelete