To place an order visit my website www.jeanmariescakery.com

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Here is the latest list of FLAVORS!

   I have been spending A LOT of time lately trying to perfect my recipes.  There are so many great flavors to choose from!
   BUT, I really need to get them narrowed down to the best ones to streamline my production.  Soooo, here is the latest list of flavors that I feel are ones that most everyone will love!
  
Regular flavors......Chocolate Chocolate, Red Velvet, Very Berry, Birthday Cake, Wedding Cake, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, German Chocolate, and Mocha.

Mocha is the newest one here, and let me just say....IT IS SO GOOD!

Specialty flavors.....Ambrosia Rum, Snickerdoodle, Orange Dream, Lemon Poppyseed, Chocolate Brownie Mint, and Oreo Cookie.

I have two more that I am close to being satisfied with and will share them with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment