To place an order visit my website www.jeanmariescakery.com

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Back Porch Tea House

There is a great little shop in Willard called The Back Porch Tea House.  It has a store in the front with flowers, antiques and gifts.  In the back, you can eat lunch most days and they just started having dinner on the weekends.  They have started carrying my Cake Truffles!  So, if you are in Willard, stop by for something to eat and try a new flavor of Jean Marie's Cake Truffles!

Here is their website:  http://www.villageflowersandmercantile.com

If you are looking for a gift for someone, I will have Halloween and Fall assortments available from me anytime, and you will be able to go into the Tea House and get them too!  I will post a pic of my Halloween boxes soon....they are so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment