To place an order visit my website www.jeanmariescakery.com

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Graduation Party Dessert Table

This is a dessert table that I did for my daughter's Jr. High graduation party.  There are Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Buttercream frosting, a Cake Pop Tower with Chocolate Chocolate, Very Berry, Mocha, and Birthday Cake flavors, Orange Dream Cake Pops with Diamond Tags and individual bows, and a variety of jelly beans and candy to match!  Congratulations Jessica, to one of the best daughters ever!!






1 comment:

  1. Pretty useful information on graduation party. I am planning to arrange graduation party of my best friend and in search of best event space Chicago. Came across few venues while surfing on internet and planning to book one soon but in budget only.

    ReplyDelete