To place an order visit my website www.jeanmariescakery.com

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Cake Pop Roses!

 I have a really great gift idea that would be perfect for Mother's Day!  How about one dozen or even two dozen Cake Pop Roses?!?!  I love how these turned out!  The top photo is what two dozen looks like.  The standard flavors that I use for these are RED = red velvet, HOT PINK = very berry, and LIGHT PINK = pink champagne.  Two dozen would have eight of each flavor and one dozen would have four of each flavor.


You can choose the green pot with brown crinkle paper OR the white pot with white crinkle paper.....whether you order one dozen or two.  If you would like to order, just email us!  Make sure that you order 48 hours in advance and since I am especially busy at holidays, the deadline for Mother's Day is Wednesday, May 4th for 2011.

1 comment: