To place an order visit my website www.jeanmariescakery.com

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Butterbeer Flavored Jumbo Cupcake (The Harry Potter Cupcake!)

Cream Soda Cake
Madagascar Vanilla Cream Filling
Butterscotch Filling
Butterscotch Genache Drizzle
Chocolate Lightning Bolt


Our family loves the Harry Potter movies and we have been to Universal Orlando twice to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.  If you have not been, I really recommend it!  They have a Butterbeer drink there that you can buy from a cart or in the Hogshead Tavern that comes regular or frozen (we like the frozen kind)!
I really wanted to recreate that flavor in a cupcake.  This cupcake recipe was one of my most labor intensive recipes ever.  I cannot tell you how many times I reworked the recipe, but finally success!
They are a delicious combination of cream soda and butterscotch that takes me right back to Hogsmeade!

No comments:

Post a Comment